Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sal Misses a Night of Theatre and Music

Poor Sal!  Life seems to be getting busier and busier, and Sal is being sadly neglected.  The date is currently January 3rd of 2015, and I'm finally getting around to finishing a whole bunch of blog posts that I started and left unfinished.  Because there are so many, I won't be writing much.  Let's just say I'm going to be letting the pictures do most of the talking for the time being...

But, first, a little backstory...  My friend Heidi and I tried to pack two big events into one evening on September 19th.  First we went to the Cleveland Playhouse and saw a wonderful production of The Little Foxes.  Then we rushed to the  Beachland Ballroom to catch a show of a different kind!

After missing a couple of opportunities to see Danielle Ate the Sandwich in the past, I was hoping that this would be the night I finally got to see her perform! Unfortunately, because we saw The Little Foxes beforehand, we arrived at the Beachland after her set was over.   ARGH!  I bought a cd and took a photo of her holding Sal's card by the merch table.  Knowing what a rushing around sort of evening it was going to be, I had chosen to leave Sal at home.  Big mistake!



We did arrive in time to see  Pomplamoose  -- and the show was terrific!  And when, afterwards, I asked them if they would do something goofy -- like posing for a photo with Sal's card -- they did!


No comments:

Post a Comment