Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sal is Soooo Busy!

Sal and I have been doing so many fun things that I am falling behind on writing about them!  But don't worry!  I'm currently working on a post about The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival production of A Midsummer Night's Dream that we went to last Saturday evening.  Next will be a post about the Cain Park concert we went to on Sunday night -- Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy.  And then a post about Tuesday night's show -- also at Cain Park -- by Hey, Mavis! 

Fortunately for Sal and me -- but unfortunately for people who want to read about the events listed above -- we're doing more cool things in the next few days.   We're going to have to take a break from having so much fun very soon or I'll never catch up!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment