Friday, July 10, 2015

Another Missed Opportunity for Sal -- Meeting Mary Roach!

When my son Christopher and I learned that Mary Roach, an author we both enjoy, would be appearing at Writers Center Stage, we knew we had to go.  We looked forward to April 22nd with great anticipation.  When the day arrived, I decided not to bring Sal.  I was way behind in posts already, and was seriously considering giving up on Travels With Sal.  Of course when Christopher and I were waiting in line to get our books signed, I regretted my decision.  Thankfully, I carry a supply of Sal's cards in my purse, so was able to get a Sal-related photo anyway.

Note to self:  Always bring Sal! 


Mary Roach =  delightful person + entertaining speaker!
And, in the small world department, whilst discussing ukuleles, I found out that Mary Roach knows Gerald Ross!  



No comments:

Post a Comment